One Hen does not have any full time positions available at this time.
The following internship opportunities are available:
Marketing & PR Intern
One Hen, Inc. is looking for a talented Marketing & PR intern to join the team this fall. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following categories:
General Marketing & PR Efforts:
- Creating and assisting with marketing, public relations and social media strategies
- Identifying ways in which the organization can tell its story to a broader audience
- Visiting One Hen program sites and interview staff and/or students
- Develop program stories into content that can be used for multiple outlets
- Writing blog posts
- Draft press releases and distribute them to area news outlets
- Research and compose regular posts for social media outlets relating to entrepreneurship, education, and edtech relevant to One Hen audiences.
- Develop a plan and calendar for fall social media campaigns
- Monitor and analyze social media and its impact on the organizationís brand and report out bi-weekly with recommendations for improvement
By Kids for Kids outreach Campaign:
- Develop and implement a strong communication and social media outreach effort to ensure that the by kids for kids website resource, a new section of onehen.org, is a destination in and of itself
- Jumpstart this youth-led platform with a plan for additional video content that highlights key inflection points in student business, in order to teach lessons about such things as: persistence; vision; marketing; etc. This may include:
- Supporting One Hen students with video production and editing
- Populating website with video or other content
This is an excellent chance to build your media experience and to contribute to an evolving social entrepreneurship organization!
Strong applicants will have a good understanding of how to carry out promotional campaigns via social media and clear writing skills. Need to be a motivated self-starter. Knowledge of video editing software -- iMovie, Final Cut, or Windows Live Movie Maker is a plus. Curiosity, creativity, strong work ethic, and the ability to work independently a must.
Skills that will help:
- Journalism/copy writing
- Graphic design
- Film and editing
- Gain unique insight to the inner workings of an internationally recognized non-profit.
- An excellent chance to build a professional portfolio and contribute to a growing entrepreneurial organization.
- Connect to an influential network of educational professionals and community partners.
To Apply please send resumes with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org