One Hen is looking for experienced professionals with an unwavering commitment to social entrepreneurship to join our team as we expand our educational programs with students in the US and across the globe.
Join our dynamic and innovative team!
Current Professional Opportunities:
Currently we are in search of a One Hen Spring Teaching Fellow to refine curriculum and teach the One Hen Academy. The Fellow will have the opportunity to take the lead on developing new curriculum content and supplementing current curriculum with additional lessons or interactive resources.
The Fellow will also have the chance to teach One Hen Academy in the classroom on a weekly basis. In partnership with local youth organizations, the Fellow will work within the organizationís after -school model to implement the 8 - lesson plan series and provide general program support to partners.
This is an excellent chance to build your classroom experience and to contribute to an evolving social entrepreneurship curriculum!
Some experience developing curriculum and teaching in a classroom setting is necessary and comfort working with middle school children is required. A motivated self-starter. Curiosity, creativity, strong work ethic, and the ability to work independently a must.
- We are happy to work with the Fellow to arrange academic credit.
- Gain unique insight to the inner workings of a recognized non-profit.
- An excellent chance to build a portfolio and contribute to a growing entrepreneurial organization.
- Connect to an influential network of educational professionals and community partners.
- Receive professional advice from One Henís highly experienced Directors.
- Build your curriculum portfolio and other highly marketable professional skills.
Please send resumes with cover letter to email@example.com